- Inform yourself about the issues: use this website and its links to other sites and articles
- Join our email list to receive to regular updates and notices of VPN actions send a blank email to
- Make your voice heard on talk-back radio:
- Email a politician and tell them what you think
- Distribute information:
" Help letterbox leaflets or put up posters for coming events/rallies.
" Send emails of interesting articles to your friends and email contact list
" Reprint articles and leaflets about peace issues in your trade union journal or local community / peace / church newsletter.
- Join a local peace group. Ring us on for resources and contacts. The Victorian Peace Network has people interested in working with others in your area on peace issues. Would you like to join with them in starting a local peace group? Link up with community organisations, hold street stalls or public meetings, visit MPs or work with local faith organisations, councillors or schools?
- Write a letter to the editor. Keep it short and snappy, and address your name, address and phone number (or they wont publish it!):
- If you are able, make a to the Victorian Peace Network to help us continue our work.
- Sign an on-line statement Not in our name pledge.